We’re always on the lookout for hardworking and talented people to join our team. If this is you please upload your CV using the form below. Also, check out our current vacancies…
Due to continuous growth CRS are looking for professional, experienced call centre agents.
CRS are an award winning, innovative UK Debt Collection Agency who work on behalf of a number of large blue – chip clients across the Financial Services, Retail, Insurance and Utilities industry collecting overdue commercial and personal debt.
Call centre professionals experienced in Objection Handling, TCF and consistently hitting KPIs in a regulated environment are urgently required. A competitive remuneration package is available.
Please include experience in covering email.
Who are CRS
CRS are an award winning, innovative UK Debt Collection Agency who work on behalf of some of the largest UK financial services companies. Due to continuous growth, we are looking for excellent people to join our team.
Main responsibilities will be:
· • Reviewing current systems
· • Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
· • Working closely with IT Manager
· • Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
· • Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
· • Preparation of training manuals for users
· • Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Essential skills are experience are as follows:
· ·Strong GCSE results
· ·A – Levels or equivalent (Software & computing)
· ·Hard working, self assured & confident personality
· ·Willingness to learn
· ·Strong problem solving skills
· ·Excellent programming skills including (VBA, PHP, Java, SQL)
· ·Good Communication skills
· ·Good knowledge of creating software to replace outdated systems
Skills and experience will ideally include:
· ·Computing Degree
· ·Software developing skills
· ·Understanding of confidentiality and data protection
· ·Ability to learn quickly
· ·Good project management abilities
· ·Developing new software for a dynamic business
CRS are an award winning, dynamic and technologically innovative Debt Collection Agency. Due to continuous growth we are looking for a In House Web Developer to join our team.
Hours & Remuneration
Web developer with experience of front and back end development to work within a development team designing and developing new web-based databases and software.
We are looking for someone who is interested in working with the Full Stack alongside our marketing team to improve and develop our current applications.
You must have experience of web enabled application development and be interested in working alongside users to develop business software for a variety of web applications.
This is a very well established company with an excellent reputation for looking after its employees.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to know more, we would very much like to hear from you.
Scope of role:
CRS requires staff to be flexible and responsive to changing business needs and therefore reserves the right to vary these duties, after appropriate consultation with the job-holder
Finance & Support Administrator
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
• To assist in the development of the company’s business through profitable growth, in line with the approved annual budgets and business plans
• Complete weekly & monthly financial reconciliations and reporting
• To work additional hours if needed to ensure objectives are met.
• To work to the Quality System and it’s policies and procedures
• To ensure clients are serviced correctly in accordance with their written and verbal requirements and the procedures and legislation and industry guidelines.
• Business Support Director
SCOPE OF ROLE
• To ensure all duties are processed accurately, efficiently and in timely manner.
• To achieve individual KPI’s
• To achieve targets set
• To ensure that there is open and effective communication at all times
• To ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES but not limited to:
• To manage effective and timely delivery of all collection support functions
• Reconciling clients accounts on weekly and monthly basis with a focus on accuracy of data
• Client & Supplier invoicing
• Balance and checking payments applied via all systems
• Completing and updating credit control
• Managing email inboxes within client and business SLA’s
• Compiling & delivering required analytical & progress reports to the Board when required
• Assist team with queries and resolutions
• To ensure clients are serviced correctly in accordance with their written and verbal requirements and the procedures and industry guidelines and regulations.
• Ensure all staff are handling cases in an efficient and profitable manner whilst ensuring compliance with all legal and industrial legislation & guidelines.
• Ensure any complaints from clients or third parties are handled immediately and correctly in line with company procedure
• Continually assess & review client & internal procedures and practices to ensure maximum recoveries and service levels are maintained.
• Manage implementation of enhancements requests or corrections to client/company polices and procedures.
• Suggest department improvements and report all issues onto logs
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
• Not authorised to change/alter wording of standard letters or documents unless instructed to do so by a Line Manager
• Not authorised to offer variations on standard charges without authority from a Director.
• Not authorised to discuss, or vary commission rates or fees with existing or prospective clients or suppliers.
• Not authorised to discuss confidential information with other members of staff.
• Not to discuss CRS business with any third party
In 2012, we were awarded Investor in People certification on the back of our efforts to ensure that staff reach their maximum personal potential. On-the-job continuous training and support is part and parcel of life at CRS as well as opportunities to undertake industry recognised and government qualifications.